The babe is 23 weeks and she's moving like crazy! It's been hard to focus in my classes this week because she's just been going wild in my tummy. I don't know what her deal is. Why all the thrashing around? It could be that (A) she's a BYU fan already and she's ecstatic to be on BYU campus, (B) she values a good education and she's just giddy about the high standard of classes I'm taking, or (C) she's on a sugar high from all the cookies I've been eating this last week. Those are my best guesses.
Many of you have asked to see the growth of the baby via tummy shots. We just weren't sure whose tummy you wanted to see. Ha ha. We took these pictures this morning and hopefully they will do.
11 comments:
You are still sooo tiny Laura! You barely look pregnant. Definitely not 23 weeks :-) Hope everything's going great!
Laura! You look adorable. She will be here so fast - I can't wait. And Josh, it's good to see tht your belly hasn't grown at all! You two are funny.
Josh..your tummy is coming along nicely :) Laura, you aren't even showing, I wouldn't even think you were pregnant, if I didn't know. So cute.I've been eating cookies all week too, but I have no excuse.
Ridiculous. I will pay you cash if you take down that creepy baby widget. It's unsettling.
Josh, you need to stick it out a little farther. Quit sucking in. ;) Laura, you look as beautiful as ever. Thanks for the update! It helps me to feel not so far away...
CUTE!
You are a ridiculously cute pregnant woman Laura! so gorgeous!
What a darling pregnant couple!
I can't take it! You look way too cute! You have the world's smallest tummy!
There is nothing I love more than to feel the baby move!
You guys are so funny! laura you look so great!! I have to admit the baby widget floating around is a little freaky, but it's fun to be able to see how she is growing.
Abe and I think it is definitely A. I am so glad you put a tummy shot of Josh because I am sure that is who people wanted to see when they asked for a tummy shot.
Post a Comment