
Woohoo!!! We are soo excited!!! The ultrasound went great. The babe is healthy and everything looked totally normal. And it's definitely a girl! I am thrilled. I can't wait to buy little dresses and learn how to make those fun flower headbands. Soo fun!
At first, her cute little legs were all stretched out...
...but then she pulled them up to her face. Her knees were right up against her nose. Josh was loving it. He keeps saying we're going to have the next Shawn Johnson...but I think he forgets that most babies are that flexible at this age!
17 comments:
I KNEW IT!! Congrats Laura, you are going to be an amazing mom, and I bet your daughter is going to be absolutely gorgeous. YEA! So happy for you.
Hooray! Congrats you guys!
OH YEAY!! I couldn't be happier for you two! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Congrats! We love girls!
WOW!! Congratulations!! I LOVE the ultrasound. It's so amazing what they can do. She looks so cute already!
love it. :) can't wait to meet little miss hawkins.
The pictures are so cute! You are going to love having a girl. We had so much fun with you guys last night! Laura you really rocked the drums and Josh was such an awesome singer! Little Hema loved the katate obstacle course. Josh, you will be a great dad. We need to have you two over more often!
Congrats! The girls just keep coming in the Clarke family!! Your baby and Ali's will be best friends. This makes me really want our little one to be a girl too!
Congratulations! She is going to be beautiful! Love the new pink blog!
Yay! Congratulations! I am so happy for you two. This is wonderful. Thanks again for coming to the reception last week. I'm glad I got to see you and your little girlie (well your belly). :) I love you.
Congrats! Isn't amazing that you actually have that cute little girl in you belly?!? So crazy!
We are so pumped for you guys. You will be such cute parents.
congratulations! that is so exciting!!
The picture are so clear isn't it amazing. I have never had that good of pictures with any of mine. Little girls are so sweet, we are so happy for you guys!!
congratulations laura!
also.. just wanted to let you know i changed my blog url, the new one is lindsayapprove.blogspot.com :)
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
OH I'm so happy for you guys! I love love little girls! What are you gonna name her?
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!
Post a Comment