After five straight hours of reading last night, I finished Book Five...and loved it. Dumbeldore is the man! I loved the ending. Fred and George have never been cooler! But how about Dolores Umbridge!? Doesn't she get under your skin!? She was making me soo mad. I've never been more angry with a character in a book! I think I'd take Voldemort over Umbridge any day!
Five down, Two long ones to go! I've got to get through these last two books quickly because Josh gets home in three weeks and then school starts...and I never have this much time to read once school begins.
12 years ago
6 comments:
Oh, book 6 & 7 are SO fun! There are some intense parts, but so good. I hope you enjoy them and that you're able to get through them before Josh gets back!
You're going to love them. 6&7 are great. It sounds like you and I are having the same kind of summer. It would be perfect if we actually lived close to eachother.
Did you get my email about maybe buying one of your old watercolors from Joe's class? I remember all those city-scenes you used to do and would LOVE to buy one of your paintings to have in our house. Can I? Maybe?
See you in 2 weeks!
I'm so glad you are reading them! It's about dang time! I knew it would happen eventually! Try to finish the other two by November and then you and Josh can go with all of us to the midnight showing of the 6th movie!
Those are so my favorite books ever. If you ever want to listen to them we have them on MP3. They are read by Jim Dale, they are AMAZING!!!
The one nice thing about reading a series after they are all released is not having to wait in between books! I'm glad you are enjoying them!
Get ready those last two are the overall best!!!
Post a Comment