16.8.08

One Week!

This is my husband, Joshua Taylor Hawkins. You may have forgotten that I am married because for the last ten weeks I have been on my own, but I actually - believe it or not - am married. And in just seven days Josh will be home and my widow days will be over! I cannot wait to have him back. He's had such a great summer working in Newport Beach, but I'm pretty sure he's excited to come home to his little wife. I hope this final week goes by fast!

P.S. I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday. And now I've been feeling it off and on since then. I'm dying! So cute! And a few days after Josh gets home we have the ultrasound appointment to find out the gender of the baby!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay! I love final count downs. I know exactly how excited you are... I bet you can't hardly breath. Also, that is so exciting about the baby!

Jessica F. said...

There is NOTHING more exciting than feeling the baby move! I still love to feel it everyday.

I am so happy that you and Josh will be reunited at last!

Karen said...

I LOVE feeling a baby move inside. I missed it after Ethan was born. The first little bit of feeling the baby is nothing like feeling it at the end. It's amazing when you see your whole belly moving as arms and legs are trying to get some more room! I can't wait to find out what it is. Congrats on Josh coming home soon...I'm sure it has been very hard being apart.

JethRobyn said...

I'm so exicted for you, I bet it has been so hard being on you own, your a trooper! I'm sure Josh is more than excited to come home and see his cute wife! I'm so excited to find out what you are having...I'm betting it's a girl.

Hema and Becky said...

Yeah!!! I know Josh is just as anxious to be home as you are to have him home! We also are so excited to hear if you are having a little Wenceslas or Sacajawea!!

RIndi said...

Yay! that'll be so nice to have him back! Just in time for when your back starts to hurt. . nothing like a good back massage when you need it most! But hopefully you don't need it. Just don't miss out on the foot massages. I heard once they trigger contractions but my doctor said that was crap so who knows!! Have Josh call Joe right when he finds out what you guys are having! I equally think a boy or girl would be just great for you both! So no guesses here from me!