26.8.08

Just a Quickie

I don't have time for a long, exciting post, but here's a quick update:

Josh got home safe and sound...despite the Acura nearly overheating about five times.

The meatloaf was a huge hit, and our favorite chocolate mint dessert was equally as good! (or better! if you ask me)

We have had such a blast being together again!!!

We had so much fun on Sunday with the Hawkins family!

We loved hiking and having a little picnic in Big Cottonwood Canyon yesterday...

...and having FHE and a sleepover at my family's house.

The best news of all is that we'll find out the gender of our baby later this afternoon!!!

I'm sure I'll post about it soon!

2 comments:

carly said...

congratulations for being together again!! and I cannot wait to hear what the bun in your oven is!

Brandi said...

I got up early to read your blog looking for some baby news!