21.8.08

HP

I finished book seven last week...and LOVED it. I wasn't a big fan of the Epilogue, but the book was amazing. Everyone had talked it up so much, but I wasn't disappointed! Great ending!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Kevin just reread 6 and 7 in the last couple weeks. 7 has so much packed in it! I'm glad you were able to finish before Josh gets home and starting school, like you wanted to!

Lauren said...

I think I may start reading the HP books... The Twilight books were the first I had read since starting college and now I feel like I need a fun book to read.

Becky said...

Woo Hoo! Way to finish Laura. I love that you're reading these books. While I'm here, I might as well tell you the news that Lauren Froemming is engaged. She's getting married in January. :)

Hema and Becky said...

I'm glad they were able to keep you busy while Josh was away!! They are fun books to read. Only a couple of days to go Laura!!!!

Diana Hulme said...

It's so funny - I had been thinking about starting harry potter (since I've never read any of them) the exact day you posted this. I finished #1 a few days ago, and we watched the first movie today! I'm already about 1/2 way through the second one - I love them! :)