8.8.08

Baby Names

Curious about the name options Josh and I are considering? If so, check out my brother's blog: "Jae Clarke" on my family links. (I know there's a way to put a link in this post, but I'm not a serious enough blogger to know any fancy tricks like that.) Other suggestions are definitely welcome!

4 comments:

Andrew and Haley said...

you're so funny

Becky said...

Scamper, Tinsel, and Boo are my personal favorites. Also, Ursula could be good if it's a girl. I mean she'd be teased mercilessly about being a scary witch from The Little Mermaid, but what doesn't kill them will make them stronger. Also, Olga wasn't even mentioned, I'm shocked and appalled seeing as it happens to be one of my personal favorites.

Meg and Abe said...

We think it would be cool to have a Mormon kid named Mohammad. haha or Abe says you can always use Abe or Abatha as well. When do you find out what the gender is?

Kelly said...

Congrats on having a baby! I saw on Jae's blog (with his rather interesting lists) and i was like, wait it's his only married sibling... i think... so i figured it was you! Congratulatins times a million!