The little kitchen. (I miss the walk-in pantry from our old apartment!!! But I knew it would be hard to find that much storage space in our next apartment.
Front Room. Notice the dangling things from the counter. I put that up to entertain Brynlee, but Josh actually enjoys laying under it to. He starts kicking and blowing bubbles just like Brynlee. Everyone can use little visual stimulation once and a while. Ha ha.
Front Room
Brynlee's Room.
Bryn spends a lot of time here.
And that, my friends, is our apartment! (I don't have pictures of either of the bathrooms, linen closet, etc.)
We really love it here. Our apartment is perfect for our needs right now. The apartment itself isn't amazing, but we couldn't have asked for a more perfect location-- Surrounded by LDS families, and such a great spot in Huntington Beach. We're really grateful things worked out so well!
9 comments:
I was looking forward mostly to the pictures of the linen closet. Fax them to me please.
I love it! It's so cute - thanks for posting pictures. I'm so glad you like your place & are around lots of great couples and, of course, are close to the beach! That's so wonderful. I wish we lived next door! :)
And did I hear mention of multiple bathrooms??? Lucky you!
I love that you found me! Why only the other day I was saying to Anne, "I wish Laura had a blog so I could see her baby." She is so beautiful! I'm jealous of your beach house!
I love the part about Josh's statue. My parents have a similar situation with a certain...pelt? I'm not sure what to call it. It's the fur from some animal that now hangs in the garage. There's my mother's version of compromise for you, haha. At least you allowed it in the bedroom!
Every boy has some sort of statue that they bring to the marriage. Luckily Sterling has a "study"/little Sterling's nursery, aka "the boy's room".
I love your place!
This is such a cute little apt! I see Ikea furniture everywhere! You must be a big fan as well!
Okay --- I have several things to say. I know I always talk about Brynlee when I comment on your blog but that's probably because I'm about to become a mommy and I'm fascinated with the little ones. --- Let me just say that I think about you ALL THE TIME and I think Bryn is the CUTEST BABY ON THE PLANET. I'm not even kidding. The pictures you post of her are ADORABLE & she's always so smiley & happy. SHE's JUST LIKE YOU & she's lucky to grow up in such a stable & happy home. I think you're probably the best mom a baby could hope for & I'm excited to see your family grow over the coming years. I LOVE YOU & I think you're the greatest. Not exaggerating at all. I've been through the pits of Tonga & New Zealand with you. You really are the greatest.
PS. the apt is great! I love seeing your art everywhere!
What a cute apartment- You guys need to come visit!
Looks so great! It seems like you are all settled in! We sure are glad that you are enjoying it there!
Post a Comment