Last night Brynlee asked if she could be on "Talent" for Family Home Evening. She performed a little dance with Josh's help. A little accident prevented her from finishing the whole dance, but she was just nervous. Can you blame her?
(Sorry, I know the video is a little long. This is mainly for my Mom!)
5 comments:
You guys are so funny! That was great!
My kids loved the video and were dancing along with Brynlee! Looks like she's got all of her dad's best moves - but we didn't see the sprinkler! Glad to see you are training her up early to be ready for DDR! Cute video! We miss you guys!
Little Sterling loved that video. She is just too cute!
Some of those moves were Josh's finest. I am glad he is passing on his love for dance!
already such great talent, I see a bright future for that girl!
I thought it was cute, but Abe was grossed out by the spit up. Way to go Josh, you are already teaching her some great dance moves.
Post a Comment