
After her morning feeding Brynlee and I set out on a little walk around town, ending up at the beach. Brynlee had requested to take her morning nap somewhere with a warm breeze and the sound of rolling waves behind her. So as she napped in her stroller, I sat on a bench and read. We stayed until lunchtime and then made the short walk back home. I love being a stay-at-home mom and I love living in Huntington Beach!
13 comments:
I am so jealous, I made the same request as Brynlee, but I'm afraid the nearest beach is too far away for me to have that today :)Isn't being a mom the best
You're life is so amazing! I am glad that you are enjoying it. I used to think the Brynlee looked a lot like Josh but now I am starting to think she looks a lot more like you.
Don't you love living near the beach? You'll never want to go back to the Utah weather!
I don't know if i'm a little bit mad at you, jealous of you, or happy for you. :) Either way, the scenery, the baby, and You all look beautiful!
I don't think it could get better!!!!
I love how beautiful Brynlee is and it sounds like you two are having so much fun together! I'm so happy for you guys. Hopefully you're feeling settled and at home in Huntington already. Say hello to Josh and Brynlee for me!
You are both looking beautiful. I hope you are beginning to find some other moms and babies to play with. Thanks for the pictures so we can see you!
lucky girls! don't be surprised if i just show up on your door step sometime soon...i have been CRAVING a beach!!!
You should have Josh tell Abe that it is a good thing for the wife to stay at home with the kids. He thinks that it is not really work and that if I stayed at home after having kids that it would be non productive and he can't imagine what I would do. He is not suggesting day care but he thinks I should continue to nanny full time and do wedding hair on Saturdays as much as possible after we have a baby. Tell Josh to secretly help me out without letting Abe know I said anything to you. haha I wish we could have gotten a job out there instead of the East coast.
That sounds perfect!!
Lar-Lar!!! Your mom just gave my mom your blog!! It is so cute and I can't get over how stinking cute Bryn is!!! I absolutely love her and you look AMAZING!!! Hope you're having fun in Cali and next time you are in town we need to go to lunch!!! Keep in touch either on the blogs or e-mail! Love you girly!!
oh my goodness, you're living my dream! brynlee just keeps getting cuter and cuter and you're within walking distance of a BEACH?! that's incredible.
K we are gonna have to have a play date! So glad you live here now!
Post a Comment