I LOVE her!
Thanks for your comment! Brynlee is SO cute! (I'm sure you hear this alot :) ) And, she's getting so big! How's HB? What ward are you guys in?
Laura & Josh,I've been thinking about you and your new adventure together. What a great time! Know that I miss you and admire you and wish you much success and happiness as you live your life of love. Aunt JaLee
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE her!
Thanks for your comment! Brynlee is SO cute! (I'm sure you hear this alot :) ) And, she's getting so big! How's HB? What ward are you guys in?
Laura & Josh,
I've been thinking about you and your new adventure together. What a great time! Know that I miss you and admire you and wish you much success and happiness as you live your life of love. Aunt JaLee
Post a Comment