(1) We finally got our housing set for California! What a relief. We are moving in a month and we just got a call that there will be an opening for us at the apartment complex we were crossing our fingers for. We've been on the waiting list since July and I didn't know if it would work out for us. We had found a few other places as back up on Craig's List, but they were more expensive and we hadn't actually seen any of them in person. As it got closer and closer to our moving date I was getting a little worried that we still didn't have housing worked out. But now it's all taken care of! We'll be in Huntington Beach, about a 15-20 commute from Josh's work...and about a 10 minute walk from the Pacific coast. It's over three times the rent that we're paying here in Provo, but it's actually a lot cheaper than the other places we were looking at so we feel really lucky. I am so grateful we have this all set!
12 years ago
11 comments:
She is adorable! I love the outfit. The sleepers are just as cute!! CONGRATS on getting the apartment you wanted. That's wonderful and a huge relief, I'm sure! We're going to miss having you in the ward, but I know you're off to exciting adventures.
p.s. You look incredible!
Congratulations! What a relief. I am so jealous - first of all, you live right by the beach, second, you live right by Mark! :) Brynlee is SOOO cute in that outfit - I love it. And Laura, you seriously look amazing - congratulations on that!!! :)
That IS a big Woohoo! You lucky--I am so envious that you are going to be 10 minutes from the beach. I love Huntington Beach--enjoy it!
congrats for getting a place. that is a huge stress. Brynlee is so cute! You look great too.
hey guys...she is so cute!!! so do you know exactly when you are moving? we might come down the weekend of valentines day for KJ's swim meet in provo and if you are still around maybe we could come meet her?!?!? let me know when you are heading out of town ;)
That's really cool! I knew Josh from high school. My husband and I live down here in San Diego and I absolutely love it!! I think you will enjoy it, if you guys are looking for some friends or babysitter..I know this seems weird cause I don't know you but I would be glad to help out. If not though I hope everything works out really well for you and the move goes smoothly
Can I come visit you sometime before you move?
Oh, Laura I am so happy for you two! It really seems like things are just completely working out for you guys which is such an incredible feeling when it happens! Even though I will miss you guys I know that California will probably be awesome, especially the weather! Oh, and, I'll email you that recipe!
Yay for the housing thing...that rocks! I know you guys really wanted that one.
Isn't being a mom the best thing ever! You look soooo happy! What a cute little girl Bryn is!
That is wonderful news! Congratulations! I know you have been worried about finding a place to stay. I am glad it all worked out. I'll be jealous of the warm beach :)
She is absolutely adorable!! you look sooo good too! I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment