22.1.09

Brynlee Update

I love this little girl! She loves to be held upright or propped up so she can look around the room.

Bryn hasn't been to church yet, but she's got a cute little Sunday dress ready for her when she makes her big debut! This is the first time she tried it on and I was dying! She looks so much more girly and feminine when she's in a dress!


Brynlee loves her baths now. We cover her with warm washcloths and she just lays back and relaxes. It's a nice change from the little sponge baths we had to give her until her umbillical cord fell off. She hated those baths and would get so sad.

I love watching her face when she sleeps! She makes so many sweet/silly/strange facial expressions.

Brynlee's three week mark fell on my 22nd birthday. It was a wonderful day! My best birthday by far! I am so grateful to be a mom and to have such a sweet little daughter!

9 comments:

Merrick said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and you look great!!

Diana Hulme said...

Wow - thanks for the pictures. She is getting bigger!!! I especially love the one of her sleeping - her little neck looks so precious! She looks just like both of you.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

(If you need any help with baby announcements, let me know!)

Diana Hulme said...

Oh, and also - that picture collage behind you in the last picture looks really cool - does it have wedding pictures of both you & your mom? I'd love to see the rest of it - I love things like that!

Jane Huddleston said...

Happy Birthday! And Beautiful baby! She looks so much like you. Oh I wish I could see her in person. I love you Laura!

Missy Johnson said...

Laura she's PERFECT!
And my show will be next March. I'll keep you posted, even though you'll probably be gone by then. :)

Jessica F. said...

What a cutie! She is so adorable. I wish I could see her so badly! I love watching Sterling sleep as well. I just sit and wonder how I got so lucky.
You look fabulous!

Becky said...

Yay for being a mom! Congrats Laura. I still want to drop off something for you/the baby. In order to do that, I need an address stat. And speaking of addresses I have a living situation change coming up in May. I know you and Josh have been managing an apartment complex. Any way you know of to jump on that band wagon? Like maybe a tip on how you heard of the job. Congratulations again! You're going to be a rockin' mom. :)

Megan said...

So we've been looking at artwork on ksl.com for a while trying to decorate our house... and what should we stumble upon? My famous artist cousin's paintings! I immediately recognized it as I was scrolling through. Just wanted to let you know that I think you're super talented and I would totally buy it if I/my house were high class enough. Oh, and Brynlee is a doll!

Dawn said...

Congrats again! She is so adorable and clearly a lot of fun. I'm really happy for you guys.