1.1.09

She's Here!!!

Baby Brynlee was born on December 30th at 7:37 pm. Her delivery went smoothly and she is perfectly healthy. She was 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. Josh and I couldn't be happier!!! She is just beautiful! We love her so much!

My first time holding cute little Bryn!

The proud Father! Josh has been so amazing these last few days! I absolutely love watching him hold her. He is the best husband... and father!

24 comments:

Lauren said...

Adorable!! I'm so glad everything went well. I love her name!

Jenny said...

Congrats! She's beautiful. And you look great too!

carly said...

congratulations! she is beautiful! and you look wonderful too!

Kristen M said...

hooray! Congrats to the both of you. Hopefully your recovery is also going smoothly. Take it easy!

Meredith said...

Congrats! She is adorable!

Diana Hulme said...

She is so precious. Even more in person, though! :) I can't believe how beautiful you look right after giving birth! Seriously, Lar. Love you!

The Pixton Family said...

Congrats! I'm glad I got to see her. The kids all wanted to come see her before we left but Parker and Emma weren't feeling too well. We'll have to visit when you move closer!

McKenzie said...

Hey Laura! Congratulations! She's beautiful, and you look absolutely amazing!

Dawn said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! I'm so happy for you two!

Anonymous said...

She's a little piece of heaven! I'm so happy for you all!

Hema and Becky said...

She is so perfect! She really looks like a mix between the 2 of you. I can't wait to hold her!! Welcome to the best job you'll ever have - being a mommy!!

JethRobyn said...

She is adorable! Congrats guys, we are so excited for you!!

Ashley said...

Congrats you guys! She is absolutely adorable!

Merrick said...

Congratulations!!

HolliJo said...

Congratulations! She is precious! I'm glad everything went well!

Karen said...

YAY!! I'm so glad that everything went well. Hopefully, that is the same for being home and recovering. I love her name. She looks so sweet. Let us know if you need anything!

Jessica F. said...

She is perfect in every way! I wish we could have seen more of her and YOU! Welcome to the best phase of life!!!!!

Jeff and Emily said...

What a beautiful baby girl!! Congratulations, Laura :). Yay for New Year's babies!!!

Marcus Lane said...

CONGRATS!!

Missy Johnson said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and so are you!

Megan said...

She is beautiful! Congrats you two... can't wait to meet her!

Jamie said...

isn't it the absolute best! Congrats - you are in for quite a ride - the best ride of your life. If you need anything - please call.

RIndi said...

Love it love it! She's SOO fun!

The Zeediks said...

I am so so proud of you! You look so beautiful and are just glowing with your beautiful baby girl. I know proud is probably the wrong word, but I really am. First post I come across is more of your incredible art work which I will pay top dollar for someday to put in my future home (I really love it)then.. I get to your sweet sweet baby girl. Oh Laura she is just amazing. The picture of her sleeping with her arms up is just the best thing i've ever seen! I love the pic of you with her in the hospital. And all the pics of she and Josh too. The thing is, I know EXACTLY how you feel, it is the best feeling in the world! I want another baby! And I'm still obsessed with the one I've got all the while! xoxoxoxox