With the cooler weather and my art show all done, I have totally been in the cooking mood. I used to take pictures of everything I made when I was first married because I was so excited about it. I had gotten out of that habit, but now it's back. I think it's because I didn't cook over the summer while Josh was gone and I hadn't done a lot of cooking the last month or so because I was too busy with my art. Now I'm back in the kitchen, and loving all the new recipes Josh and I have been trying out! The above picture is some yummy homemade breadsticks. These weren't too difficult (okay, they're actually super easy) and they turned out great!
Finally, here's a picture of the yummy apple crumble pie that we tried. It was so good and fun to prepare. I felt so domestic and mother-ish pulling a hot apple pie out of the oven. Our neighbors brought us over a huge bag of apples from their tree, so it gave us a wonderful excuse to try out apple muffins and this apple pie. Yum. I like to attribute my growing belly to the fact that I'm pregnant, but who am I kidding? The main reason my stomach is getting bigger is because of all these new recipes!
11 comments:
Reading this post made me hungry! I love to cook and bake as the weather gets cooler. It was so chilly today that I baked bread and it warmed the house and left the house smelling great! I would love to get that tomato soup recipe!
Yummy! I am wanting to try it all. I will be calling you for the breadstick and tomato soup recipe. I love that tortellini soup.
So I would love to know the recipies for all of these delicious meals! Where did you find them?I wish I had/made time to cook..someday...:)
me too! I would LOVE the tomato soup recipe & the tortellini soup recipe. I think I have the breadsticks recipe - is it your mom's pizza dough? :)
yum! I wish we lived closer.
Totally impressive!!! I want everything! It all looks so yummy.
Mmm... looks so good!
Yum, you HAVE to post some of those recipes--especially the breadstick one!
I agree with everyone! I would really like the breadstick one.
yummy!! I want to try and make breadsticks... you're art show is great by the way! I love walking by it in the Hfac. Only 66 days to go with the baby, woot woot!
Gosh that's making me hungry! Not good considering its 1:45am (I'm up with Beckam!) and I shouldn't be snacking now! You look great by the way! I can't believe you're only 2 months away! I swear we just found out you were pregnant! I guess time just keeps on passing!
Post a Comment