29.10.08

Someday....

...we will have a car that doesn't overheat every other drive!
Or... we will find an honest, knowledgable mechanic that can actually fix the problem for us!
Or... we will have a second car, so we don't have to rely entirely on the ten-year-old Acura!
Or better yet... we will be rid of the Acura completely and we will have two beautiful, reliable cars that will get us where we need to go without any finger crossing or silent prayers!!!

But until then, we will continue to enjoy (cough) the adventure of student life with a struggling little car! And if this is the worst of our troubles than we really have nothing to complain about.

7 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

All I can say is AMEN sister!

Marcus Lane said...

we saw your art show and it looked great! keep up the good work!

and don't even get us started on car trouble......

Jae said...

Economical transportation alternatives:
1. Longboard (the babe would love it)
2. Skip-it (ok, not a mode of transport, but think how fun!)
3. Vlad's brother, Ivan, has a taxi service
4. Llama (I know a guy)

Missy Johnson said...

Oh my dear Laura! I am so happy you found me too!
Remember that soup recipe I told you I would give you (from our soup party at Robert's)? Do you still want it? I don't remember if I gave it to you! Also, you are my hero for your wonderful show. But you already knew that.

JethRobyn said...

My suggestion for a good Auto place having just gone through a bunch of crap with my car would be Ray's Campus Car care, I think it's just down the street from you, across the corner from BYU. We've never had a bad experience there. We hope to one day have a car that doesn't vibrate horrendously while accelerating..one day :)

The Bennetts said...

We went through the same thing with a 1987 Honda Accord. It was always exciting to drive further than the driveway. It brings back great memories! Now we have a nice minivan, and a nice car payment.

Hema and Becky said...

I'm sure long drive to and from Lehi don't help! Thanks so much for watching our kids!!!!