So I know I've already mentioned this, but here's one more post about my final art show. It will go up on Thursday...just two days! It will be on display until the end of the month. The opening art reception is this Friday from 7-9 pm in the main gallery of the Harris Fine Art Center on BYU campus. Everyone is welcome! My art reception will be in conjunction with the opening art shows of two graphic design students, so you can check out their work, too. (If my artwork isn't enough of an incentive to come maybe the work of the design students will convince you!)
I can't wait to have the exhibit up. It will be such a huge relief. I've been working like crazy to get it all done and I've still got some final details to wrap up these next few days. Josh has been so helpful with all the little details, and he's been so patient with me as I've been stressed out to the max! I'm sure he's even more anxious than I am to have this show up and over with. But it will be great and I'm really excited to have my work on display after months of laboring over it.
12 years ago
10 comments:
We are so excited for you! We can't wait to see your work! Hang in there, you are almost done and in December the real fun begins! I mean that seriously too, being a mom is the best job I've ever had!
We can't wait. See you on Friday!!
I SO SO SO wish I could be there! Thanks for sending the postcard anyway. :) Please be sure to post pictures, so I can at least see what it was like!
Love you!
Wish I could be there!!! Good luck getting everything ready!
We will visit your exhibit, but we will be out of town Friday, boo hoo!
We're in!
I really wish I could be there. Please take photos of all of your pieces and put them on your blog. We really want to see them!
Laura, I am:
A) Excited to see your art!
B) As a bonus I'm also excited to see you!
C) Excited for you to meet my significant other aka boyfriend. :)
See you on Friday!
Congratulations on the exhibit! We won't be able to be there though, sorry. Good luck!
hey laura! my hub and i are coming to see your show tonight and i am SO excited! rebecca and emily went yesterday and said it was super good. can't wait!
Post a Comment