
This is what my hair looked like about a year ago - nothing fancy, but nice and long. Just ignore the little hairs that are spiking over my forehead, it was after a long day. Okay, who am I kidding? I have little baby hairs in just about every picture I have of myself. Anyway, I have to have the slowest growing hair of all time. I think it will be another five years until my hair gets to this length again. In the meantime, does anyone know of anything to speed up the process? You know, secret off-the-market products, incantations, fertilizer, accupuncture, etc.
It's pretty sad when you resort to posting about your hair length. I guess it goes unsaid that it's been a pretty uneventful week. We did, however, go to a rivoting Reptile Show at the Bean Museum this week for FHE, but I don't want to post about it and spoil it for the rest of you - as I'm sure you'll all be attending next month's show.
7 comments:
I've heard stuff like Vitamin B... or just taking a Prenatal.... Head massages are also very good and quite soothing as well.
Laura, I'm glad you found our blog! Cute posts...I especially love the tummy update :). Also, your paintings are looking fabulous! See you around!
I have several incantations I can give you that seem to be working for me. Grandpa T recommends bending over the bathtub and rubbing your scalp 161 times each morning. He's 80+ and has more hair than I do, so maybe he's on to something.
Actually pregnancy worked the best for me, my hair grew so fast when I was pregnant, to bad it all fell out after giving birth.... Avon has good hair vitamins, last time I checked they said don't take while pregnant or breast feeding...good luck!
Laura, actually I got a special vitamin and scalp stimulating spray from my hair dresser. It's called Therapro (I think). It is to promote hair growth... and my hair did grow, but I'm harsh on my hair (blow dryer and straightener). You should look it up.
And just for the record, you have gorgeous hair!
I suggest nice long hair extensions. :) Pricey, but your hair will be long.
Try drinking carrot juice on a full moon. My sister's cousin's brother's wife does this regularly and her hair sprouted 3 inches in 2 days.
Post a Comment