
This morning I woke up and suggested we make blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Have we ever made them before? No. Did we even have blueberries? No. But was I craving them anyway? Yes. Josh didn't ask any questions. He took off in the car and returned 15 minutes later with blueberries. And 10 minutes after that we sat down to a delcious blueberry pancake breakfast. Yum. If blueberries weren't $2.50 for a tiny, little package I think I'd make blueberry pancakes every morning.
5 comments:
Yum - sounds delicious! How sweet of Josh to just get right up and go buy some. :) Your date night sounds like fun - I LOVE that bbq chicken salad.
Blueberry pancakes are my favorite kind of pancake! After reading your blog I had to make pancakes for lunch. But we didn't have blueberries, so I used frozen strawberries, which was good, but blueberries still win. PS: Buying them frozen is often cheaper, and they still work great in the pancakes. :)
Hello!
I just found your blog. I am a good friend of the Hawkins from high school and I just thought I would say hi. Congrats on your upcoming baby. You guys look adorable and so happy!
Kate
I love love love blueberry pancakes. Blueberries are expensive so I just have to buy the mixes with the fake powder blueberries in them. Not the same as the real thing but still pretty yummy.
Blueberries make everything better! I always watch out for when they are on sale because I seriously love them!!!
Post a Comment