13.6.08

Related???


Does anyone else see a resemblance between Prince Caspian from Narnia and Mowgli from the Jungle Book!? Prince Caspian definitely keeps himself a little more clothed, but they've got the same hair and the olive skin! Cousins!?

And while I'm talking about resemblances, I think that big bear on the Jungle Book cover may be the same bear in the Prince Caspian movie! Jae will know the furry brute I'm referring to..."For Aslan!!!"

4 comments:

Jae said...

Exact same bear! And it turns out that both Prince Caspian and Mowgli are both sons of Steve Ontiveros, whose baseball card Log has!

Dawn said...

Ha Ha - I love it!

Hema and Becky said...

Did you like Prince Caspian? It was a little intense for me. You should go see Kung Fu Panda. It was pretty good, really not even potty humor.

The Zeediks said...

I am so thrilled to know you have a blog! Sorry that I am so out of it and didn't realize it till now! Congrats on being so so close to being done. And wow! You are a trooper being away from the hubby for so long! And this post here that I'm commenting on, so funny. Great observation.