My first trimester is finally over, and so is my morning sickness. (thank goodness!) I have felt soo good this last week. I've actually been able to cook again, without feeling nauseous with the smells of the kitchen. I even handled raw chicken last night, which is a big accomplishment. I'm still pretty tired and I get dizzy every once and a while, but I am so, so much better. I hope this stage last for a long, long time - like, maybe until December! I'm just so glad to be feeling well, especially since Josh is gone.
Since my nauseau is gone, I could finally do a temple session this morning. I've been wanting to go for so long, but it was just too risky to go the last few months. Anyway, this morning's session was wonderful! I'm lucky to live within walking distance of the temple.
12 years ago
9 comments:
I'm so glad you're feeling better!!
Such great news. Dan was gone ALL last week (in Santa Barbara to shadow and oral surgeon) and leaves again today until Saturday (scout camp) so I understand a LITTLE bit of how you feel! So lonely! It's hard to transition from living with someone to being alone! I'm so glad you're feeling better though. I wish we lived closer.
Laura if you ever get lonely I'm still in Provo. We could do lunch and especially since you're feeling better I could take you and your baby on a scooter ride. :) I know it's a little rebellious, but well you were always one to be sneaky and full of mischief.
Yeay I'm glad you're feeling better!! We need to do walks and talks and everything in between!! Let's get together soon!
Yay! That's good news. I like your new series of the Great Salt Lake. Someday I need to acquire a Special "Laura Original". Someday. :) You're just so talented.
I still can HARDLY believe that you are having a baby THIS YEAR. It's wonderful. Congratulations again. I miss you.
15 weeks and on has been great for me! And now you get to look forward to feeling the baby move, which is pretty much the BEST part of being pregnant. I LOVE being pregnant and hope you can enjoy it too!
I'm glad you are feeling better. Chicken was my nemesis as well. I made a casserole one time, and I discovered part of the chicken in it hadn't cooked all the way through, I hadn't eaten any, I had just checked on it to see if it was done. I promptly ran into the bathroom and threw up and have never made the casserole again! Have you had any weird cravings or anything recently?
Congratulations on your pregnancy Laura! That is great! I think you deserve another trip to see Josh in California... all I know is that the beach is calling my name!
Yay!! Don't forget I'm right across the street if you need anything!
Post a Comment