So, when it comes to the layout of a blog, the fanciest thing I know how to do is change the color of the background and text. Will someone please share the secret on how to get all the cute blog backgrounds! Gracias.
I can help! Go to www.pyzam.com and click on blogger layouts (on the left hand side) or just google search "free Blog templates" you should get lots of hits. When you find one you like copy the "code", then go to your blogger dashboard and click layout, edit HTML, and paste the code in the allotted space. However I will warn you that if you put in a new template other then the blogger ones, it deletes all of your links and pitcutes on your side bar. I hope that all made sense, and that it helps! Love ya!
9 comments:
I can help! Go to www.pyzam.com and click on blogger layouts (on the left hand side) or just google search "free Blog templates" you should get lots of hits. When you find one you like copy the "code", then go to your blogger dashboard and click layout, edit HTML, and paste the code in the allotted space. However I will warn you that if you put in a new template other then the blogger ones, it deletes all of your links and pitcutes on your side bar.
I hope that all made sense, and that it helps! Love ya!
I dunno. I hear there's some kind of mechanism...
I don't know, but I found you. That's all that matters.
these two websited give detailed instructions that are really easy to follow. they helped me a lot!
http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/03/background-image-for-blogger-template.html
Laura!!! your blog is adorable..hope all is well!!!
I just go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com and it has all the instructions there and templates you can copy and paste to your own! Good luck!
I just fiddled around with the "edit html" part of the template part. It's not too bad - if you have questions, you can definitely call me.
Definitely go to thecutestblogontheblock.com! It is so easy, and so fun! There are backgrounds for all seasons and holidays!
Don't forget 'the' in the web address.
Post a Comment