
Let me just start by saying Josh is sooo patient with me and my big art projects. This is what our kitchen used to look like....until I started painting 4 x 4 foot panels. I didn't have room for them in my studio space on campus, so I pushed the kitchen table aside and took over the kitchen.
I know, I know. What a mess! Finally I got more space on campus and today I moved all my painting stuff (including these big panels) to the studio. I can't wait to eat dinner tonight at a kitchen table....instead of on the couch, holding a plate on my lap!
10 comments:
Umm..i would ignore the spammers above comment. I want to see more of your paintings! Those look awesome. I know the feeling of missing your kitchen table, but mine was because our disposal broke, and so I had all the contents under the sink all over the table.
If you go into the comments on this there is a little trash can at the bottom if the comment and you can erase the 1st comment. I didn't read it but got a weird comment on mine today and finally figured out hoe to get rid of random comments.
Please post some of your paintings! I am dying to see some!
I agree, post more of your work! I love to see it. :) Glad that you get to enjoy your dinner at your table now.
If you show me your art work I'll show you mine. Well, that is my kids art work. They would love you to come over and give them some pointers, or just hang out.
laura I am dying to see and talk to you about what you are working on. They look great! Don't worry Josh is so great about everything.
You're amazing. I want to see your paintings, too. Do you have any free time next week?
It's so great that you get your own space on Campus now! Where is your studio space?
This is all so mysterious since none of us ever get to see your work. Is it displayed anywhere? Sold immediately? Gifted? This is why it was such a struggle to write about what you do.
Your art looks beautiful! Post more photos of it.
Post a Comment