13.3.08

Newport Temple

Josh just got back from an interview in Newport Beach, CA...which went well, by the way. With a few hours to burn at the end of his trip, he was able to do a session at the beautiful Newport Temple. He said it was such a nice temple inside and out! I've never been there, but would love to go sometime! Doesn't it look amazing?

7 comments:

clarke fam said...

Way to go on the interview, Josh. we are so anxious to hear.

Gloria said...

Hey Laura, this is Gloria Harris from the ward, I just found your blog...I hope you don't mind me posting, but I am a little biased, I love this temple! :) Thats where Kyle and I were married! :) Anyway, is his job an internship down there or maybe a job possibility! I am from Long Beach and LOVE it there, the weather is great all year round! :) Anyway, Good luck to you and Josh! :)

Diana Hulme said...

Laura, the Newport Beach temple IS beautiful! You'll definitely have to go yourself sometime (that will be easy if you end up moving there!) Keep us updated on Josh's job status.

The Pixton Family said...

Hope you get the job and move to California- we need more family out here!

J & A said...

So Laura I feel totally out of the loop on your life! What is going on with Josh in CA?! What kind of a job?

Hema and Becky said...

SO pretty! We are glad the interview went well! You two are awesome!

Jessica F. said...

What about the job in Virginia?? I am still crossing my fingers!