26.2.08

A Little Bit Warmer!

Yay! My wish was granted. It was so nice and sunny today. I could definitely go for even warmer weather, but I'll take what I can get!

5 comments:

Nate and Julie said...

I'm right there with ya...yay! for warmer weather! Bring on Spring!

Dawn said...

Yeah!! I was so excited about the weather too. I've missed the sun so much! It is so great to have it back in my life.

Unknown said...

It's gong to be in the 70's this weekend in St. George, I declare ROAD TRIP!!!

Brandi said...

Halle and I played outside all day today. It was the best day of the year so far. I think I got a little sunburned. Yahoo! Now, I have 45 minutes to plan a great dinner. Oh well, it was worth the dose of vitamin D.

Jane Huddleston said...

Laura Laura Laura Laura Laura!

I just found your blog and I am SOOOOO happy because I have been thinking about you a lot lately wishing I could know what's going on in your life. I miss you, sister. How are you?