
We haven't posted in the last week because we've been busy getting started with the new semester. We're both back at BYU in our second-to-last semester here. Josh loves his classes this semester. He's working with amazing professors that have so much knowledge and experience. I'm enjoying my art classes. It will be a busy semester with tons of painting! I'm also taking a flexibility class with is awesome. I signed up for it with Jae's recommendation. It involves 20 minutes of stretching, then a 20 minute nap. That's right...we're required to lay down and sleep for 20 minutes. I love it. I get a little power nap in the middle of the day. It's like preschool all over again, but I have no complaints!
5 comments:
Sign me up for that class!! Does it come with babysitiing service, so I can take a nap? That would be heavenly.
Do you get a little snack after the nap??? You guys are awesome! By the way, good work on the 4.0 Laura! You are a genius!!!!!!!!
I had a roommate who took that class and loved it! You will need a nap after all that painting.
That sounds like my kind of class!
lol. I'm pretty sure Reid and his buddy took that class. He didn't realize how awesome he had it. Now that real life is here I'm sure he wishes he could go back! Sounds wonderful...especially right now.
Post a Comment