1.1.08

One Year Since the Big First Date!

Last weekend was the one year anniversary from our first date! We went out to Applebees just like we did on our first date. I can't believe it's only been one year. It seems like we've been together for so much longer. Our first date was a blast and it just got better and better! We've never been happier! We are SO grateful to be married, and we're looking forward to the years ahead.

7 comments:

JethRobyn said...

You guys are cute, I love it.

clarke fam said...

I remember when Josh came home from your first date. He had a great time, and was really happy. It's been fun to see the both of you two continue to be so happy together.

The Pixton Family said...

I remember your first date. Josh told us all about it. He was so happy and I knew you were the perfect girl for him!

Jessica F. said...

I still remember Josh coming home from the date and how in love he already was...you guys are adorable!

Diana Hulme said...

Well...I don't remember when Josh came home, unfortunately, but your hair sure looks cute in this picture! :)

Micah said...

Josh you gotta be kidding me. My wife and I went to Applebees on our first date! It was a blind date. I guess there must be something magical about those 10 buck steaks. Congrats!

-Micah Lisonbee

Hema and Becky said...

Has it only been a year? Maybe you could have a baby by next year! We could use a little Joshulaura running around! No pressure though!!