Saturday night we went to the MoTab Christmas Concert with Jae and his date. It was really fun. I honestly LOVE Christmas concerts. I was so glad to be there, after missing all the concerts last year while I was in New Zealand. The choir sounded amazing, as usual. Josh and I especially loved "O Holy Night" and their comical rendition of "The Twelve Days of Christmas". What a great night.
It was FREEZING as we waited in line to get in. I slipped my little black gloves on Josh's ears as a joke, but he actually kept them on...he'd take any warmth he could get. I loved it. No shame!
4 comments:
Josh always does funny things at Temple square. I have a great photo of he and Joe trying to break into one of the buildings by going through the window!
That is seriously one of the best things about Josh, always so much fun!
I always feel bad for boys, with short hair their ears must get SOOOOO cold!
You two are too cute! Jason helped me with the spelling.
Post a Comment