17.12.07

cOoKiE fAcToRy


Yesterday we made batch after batch of cookies, to take to the families we visit/home teach, the Bishop, Relief Society presidency, etc. I didn't realize what I was getting myself into when I made all of the cookie dough! We figured out a good method, though. Josh and I each had little duties and we refined our technique until we had the "cookie factory" running very smoothly. It was a fun morning making all of the cookies, and it was a fun evening delivering them. One of my very favorite parts of the Christmas season is making little goodies and delivering them.


Josh was a real trooper. I pulled him along and he drove me around the area as we tried to find everyone's apartment. Finally, after an hour and a half of deliveries, we got home only to realize that I had lost one of my gloves along the way :) We hopped back in the car and re-drove our whole route. Of course, we found the glove at the very last home we had delivered to. Isn't that how it always goes!?

7 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Fun!!! I love the "Cookie Factory!" Isn't it great to have your best friend around all the time? :) Miss you, Lar!

Kristen M said...

mmmm....i want some.

The Pixton Family said...

Yum- wish we lived closer so we could sample them.

JethRobyn said...

That does sound like fun, we kind of had the same thing going, but it was, more like Jethro take care of Lincoln while I make 18 dozen cookies!! I think the best part though is eating all the dough :).

Hema and Becky said...

Not only do the cookies look yummy, the packaging was so cute too! You guys are great!

Jessica F. said...

I wish you could visit teach me!

Brandi said...

I need to try those chocolate chunks of heaven. How about bringing some of those to the Hawkins next get-to-gether. They will go perfectly with stack-ups.