4.11.07

Que Linda Pareja!!


Pretty much anytime you and your wife have a picture in sombreros, it just needs to be shown. This is from a vacation Lar and I went on with my family to Mexico this past summer. The people of Mexico loved us and wanted us to stay, but unfortunately, we had to come back and start school. Mexicans on the street flocked to us in these sombreros. We felt "one" with the people.

2 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

I can't believe they are selling the beach house. We need to go back to Mexico soon! What a doll Laura is to spend her honeymoon with the Crazy Hawkins clan!!

Jessica F. said...

I am glad to see some pictures on your blog!
Mexico was the best thing ever! We loved driving down there with you guys. (Remember the sweet hotel room we shared?)
You guys were so cute down in Mexico. It was a great way for us to get to know Laura and how fabulous you really are.
Josh, Sterling is not sure if we got even or not...j/k