I just have to brag a little bit about Josh's come-back victory last night: Josh and I played a heated game of Phase 10 last night with Abe and Meg. Josh was behind from the very start. At one point he was 2 or 3 rounds behind the rest of us. Things did not look good for him. I'm not sure quite how this happened, but somehow Josh caught up to us and was in second place, behind Meg, with just one more round to go. It was a tense final round, but Josh pulled away with the victory! That's my man! ....(I tied for last place with Abe.)
12 years ago
5 comments:
Josh is the come back KING! Has he got you to play Monopoly yet???
Oh Laura, You have no idea how competitive the Hawkins are! Prepare yourself for lots of gaming!
I still think I was robbed! I demand a rematch! And this time we have to play all 10 phases...I would put money on it that if we had played the whole game I could have taken it. Yes, those are fighting words. haha.
Oh I also meant to say thanks for coming over it was a lot of fun!
Hey you, glad you found me, sorry the first blog you read was the toenail one...:). Can we PLEASE get together? I would love that. Here is Tim and Flo's email tcsmith@xtra.co.nz, they haven't been writing back for the last month, I'm not sure what is going on. I know they moved to Auckland, but thats about it. We hear from Miharo on Bebo sometimes. Anyways, can we please play soon?
Post a Comment