This picture is nearly a year old, but I love it. Isn't Josh handsome!? Last December the Hawkins had pictures taken with the whole family, then each of Josh's siblings had several pictures with their spouses and children. Since Josh was single at the time, he just got tons of sweet solo shots taken.
12 years ago
5 comments:
Yes, he is cute! Glad he'll no longer be "solo" in his photos!
Sterling had this same thing happen with him, except they would pose him with his little sister!
So glad that you came along so Josh with never be solo again!!!
I know that I wrote a comment on almost all of your posts, but I just found your blog and it is so cute. Thanks for the updates...it's wonderful to keep in touch with you this way. Miss you, Lar!!!
This picture could only be cuter if you were in it Laura!! Do you have any sweet solo phots to post??
Laura it's the Ford's and we love your blog. I hope it's alright with you that I put you on my friends list. You can check out our blog at: abeandmeg.blogspot.com
Post a Comment