What was in Brynlee's Easter basket from her grandma...I mean the Easter Bunny? A swimsuit and pink fuzzy cover-up. My mom and I were DYING. Way too cute.
What an adorable swimsuit!!! Brynlee is sooo cute. :) I love the look on your mom's face - I'm sure she was so happy to get to see you guys over the weekend.
Congratulations to Josh on his new calling! Did you see any resemblance to the guy from 24?
6 comments:
she is so cute!!
What an adorable swimsuit!!! Brynlee is sooo cute. :) I love the look on your mom's face - I'm sure she was so happy to get to see you guys over the weekend.
Congratulations to Josh on his new calling! Did you see any resemblance to the guy from 24?
Oh my gosh! I love little babies in swimsuits!!
she seriously looks like a doll! SO CUTE!
Stop it right now!!!!
oh my gosh how cute! i love little baby swimsuits! She looks adorable :)
Post a Comment