30.4.09

Four Months Old

Brynlee is four months old today!!! She has seemed so grown up lately. Some of the things she loves to do are rolling, blowing bubbles in her mouth, spitting and drooling, sucking on anything she can get her hands on, making tons of different little noises, pulling her pacifier out of her mouth and tossing it on the germy ground, looking at colorful books, playing in her "exersaucer", going outside and looking around, stroller rides, holding tight to her blankies, long naps, charming all the little boys at church, and spending time with her Daddy. We love her!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

umm HELLO.. PRECIOUS!!! I can't believe how cute she is. I'm sure every mom thinks this of their own child, but she's not mine and I'm telling you- she could be a baby model. Seriously. This last picture is killing me.

Jessica F. said...

Stop it right now! I can't handle how adorable that girl is. Those eyes are beautiful!!!

The Pixton Family said...

What a cutie! Happy 4 month birthday! She is getting so big!

JethRobyn said...

Every time I look at your blog, it makes me SO excited to have a little girl. Brynlee is the cutest little thing ever!