7.2.09

Happy Girl

Boy do we love our happy little girl!!! This is at 10:00 pm a few nights ago, as we were putting Brynlee down for bed. She tried to charm us with her smile, so we would stay up and play with her. It is hard to say goodnight to this sweet, little bundle...

...But then I remember how I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in over a month (or longer if you count the restless nigts during pregnancy!) and I have no trouble hopping into bed!

6 comments:

Alli said...

She gets cuter and cuter! That little grin kills me.

JethRobyn said...

She's so cute, I can't get over it! My goodness, you guys are lucky. I love all of your new mommy posts.

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable!!

Ariel said...

Hey Laura! This is Ariel. I found your blog through a friend's! How crazy! Congrats on the ADORABLE little girl! She is beautiful! I also wanted to tell you I saw your art work in Maestro's Gelato yesterday and it is so great. I loved it. Glad to hear everything is going well. I'm bummed I never see you in passing on campus anymore!

Jessica F. said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! It is so hard to put them down but schedules are the best! And sleep is pretty nice as well!

Andrew and Haley said...

so cute I almost wanna cry!!