Taking a Sunday afternoon nap with my Dad. She always sleeps with her arms raised if they aren't swaddled tight against her body.
She was being so silly this morning when she woke up. She was kicking her feet like crazy and look all over the room. I just sat there laughing and taking pictures of her. I love being a mom!
5 comments:
Laura, she's adorable! I know some people think they're silly, but I LOVE those headbands with the huge flowers on them....my daughters will wear them every single day!
I can't get enough of her! She is SOOOO cute!!!!
You might seriously want to consider locking her up on Thursday because I want to steal her!!! Soooo cute!
oh my gosh lar, she is seriously so cute! she still seems so small! i have a chub up here! can't wait to meet her...we are still planning on coming down sat, so i'll be in touch
i love her little smile! for some reason i didn't realize babies could smile so soon! and between brynlee and rebecca's new little baby girl, i'm determined to have a girl first (instead of a boy)! ha. also i wanted to ask you where you got your postcards done for your final show?
Post a Comment