15.12.08

Under Two Weeks!

Here's a current picture of the growing pregnant belly. I am so excited to have less than two weeks left. Woohoo! I can't wait to have this baby out. She's due the 27th, not the 28th like I've been telling everyone. I was initially Dec 24th, but I thought it got pushed back to the 28th. However, I found out at my appointment last week that my due date, according to my doctor and my records, is actually the 27th. One day sooner. This may not seem like a big deal, but I was thrilled. Of course, I've been counting down the days, so it was definitely a nice surprise to hear that I could subtract a whole day! Anyway, everything's going well. I have my last final tomorrow and then I'd love to go into labor any minute after that!!! We'll see how it goes.

One other thing worth noting: Josh got the pins out of his finger this afternoon. Finally! He is soo glad to have them out. The pin going down the middle was about two inches long and the side pins are shorter. Yes, he kept all three pins and brought them home from his appointment. Don't be surprised if he pulls them out of his pocket and shows them off the next time you see him!

9 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

You are tiny for only having 2 weeks left! Im sure you get told that all the time though. Good luck with everything and enjoy your sleep while you still can!

Diana Hulme said...

Oh my gosh. We are so silly to have your shower the day before your due date! Maybe we'll end up having the shower at the hospital!!! :) Or maybe she'll come early & then you can bring her!!! Good luck on finals - and we can't wait to see you!

Diana Hulme said...

Oh, and Taisja is in our ward here in SF! She & her husband just moved here this summer. Such a small world, seriously.

JethRobyn said...

You are too cute, I loved seeing you the other day, sorry I had to leave so quickly. I understand the date thing, when I first thought I was pregnant, I checked online for possible due dates, and kept coming up with May 31st, when I went to the doctors, they told me June 2nd, I decided to disagree with them, and I'm still going with May 31st, it just seems so much closer than June!! Yea for baby on the way! Can't wait to see the pins :)

The Pixton Family said...

You are too dang small to almost be due! Glad Josh is recovering and the kids will definately want to see the pins!

Ashley said...

You look way too small to be due in 10 days! I hope you've had that baby before I see you, because I won't like to be compared. 2 whole months later and the same size! :( Way to go Laura.

whitney johnson said...

laura, i cant believe you're due so soon! you're so cute pregnant and i hope everything goes well! :)

Jessica F. said...

You look fantastic!!! I think my stomach looked like that 20 weeks!

Hema and Becky said...

You looks os cute! I can't wait to meet Brynlee! The oins in Josh's finger look creepy! YIKES!