26.12.08

No Baby Yet

No sign of the baby yet! I haven't had any major contractions or anything, so it very well could be the first week of January before this little baby comes out. I'm due the 27th, but I won't be induced until the 5th of January. Hopefully, I won't go that long, but it could very well happen! We'll see....

5 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I'm getting SO excited for the call from Rindi & Joe! Good luck with everything. Hope you two had a wonderful Christmas!

Lauren said...

Hope all goes well! And the baby comes soon!

carly said...

I keep checking your blog... I hope she comes soon for you.

Dawn said...

Thanks for the update. I have been wondering about this. Good luck!

Hema and Becky said...

We can't wait to meet Brynlee! Why don't you head over to our house and we will see iff a little DDR can't get you going! Hang in there!