6.12.08

Clarke Baby Shower

After our Thanksgiving dinner with the Clarkes, my cousin Alli and I had a joint baby shower with the Clarke girls. Alli just had her beautiful baby girl in October. It was great to spend time with the Clarkes! Thanks so much for the fun shower! (You can see in this picture how big my stomach has gotten!! Geez! I'm about ready to burst.)





(You gotta love Marie's festive Thanksgiving sweater vest!)

5 comments:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

Hey Laura...so I have a huge favor!!! Is there any way you would email me the pics from the shower?!?! I am a looser and didn't take ONE! So fun ;)

Jessica F. said...

Sweet vest Marie!

It looks like you are acquiring a very cute wardrobe for your little girl!!!

Hema and Becky said...

Looks like lots of fun! You look so cute pregnant!

carly said...

i cannot believe you have your baby so soon! you look wonderful! Good luck! I can't wait to see how beautiful she is!

Becky said...

So speaking of showers, I was very disappointed I didn't get to yours, but would love to drop off a gift in the near future. Any good time I can do that? Also, where do you live?