
Today is our first anniversary! This has been the best year for both of us. We are so so so happy to be married. I can't believe it's already been a year. To celebrate our anniversary I flew out to visit Josh this past weekend, which was wonderful. (I'll post about the trip once I get the pictures loaded on my computer). I got back to Provo this afternoon and found a sweet note on my kitchen table with a beautiful bouquet of roses from Josh. (Thanks to Joe for helping him out with that one!) I am so lucky to be Josh's wife! He is soo good to me. I couldn't have found a more perfect husband. I've never been happier... and yet I'm sure it will just keep getting better!


7 comments:
Congratulations! I love the pictures! And Josh is so sweet to get flowers for your even from afar...love it. :)
How was the visit? Pictures?
CONGRATULATIONS! The first anniversary is so fun (well, every anniversary is fun!!) I'm glad you got to be with Josh to celebrate.
You two are darling! Congratulations on one year!
I love the picture in the middle. your face is adorable! I'm glad you guys got to spend time together this weekend. One whole year! Wow. It's crazy to think next year, you guys will have a baby! That weirded us out too :). You guys are a beautiful couple!
you two are the cutest ever. I'll call you this next week for a walking date so we can catch up (i'm done teaching tomorrow so my schedule gets easier to work with.) Andrew can't wait for Josh to get back just in time for football season! haha
You two are so cute! Congrats on one year.
Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment