It was so great having a husband for the weekend and I was so sad to see him leave on Sunday evening. I sent him off with a whole batch of his very favorite chocolate chip cookies - One large bag to eat while they're fresh and another container to freeze. He left a happy man!
Luckily, I'm flying out to California for our anniversary, so I'll see him in just over a week! I can't wait!
4 comments:
How fun you got to spend the long weekend together! your trip to Moab looks fun! I love it there!
I am so glad he was able to come home. It is ALWAYS great to spend time with yout hubby! I'm sure he is loving those cookies!
So glad you got to see him! You guys are so adorable!
I'll take a batch of those cookies by the way!!!
You are the cutest. I love that you made him two - one for the road, one for the freezer. :)
It was so fun talking to you the other night. I miss you!!
Post a Comment