
Have you been here? It's my favorite! I always get the Summer Chicken salad, but I finally had the courage to branch out and try something new. I tried the Lobster Bisque soup and it was amazing. Yum. I highly recommend the soup, as well as just about anything else on their menu!
5 comments:
I LOVE Zupas! Thye have such yummy soups and the spinach salad is good too! I'll have to try the Lobster Bisque!
I totally miss Zupas! Probably one of my favorite places in Provo.
I miss Zupas. They have the BEST of Everything I like.
Ok, so I used to work there and I still crave it! My personal favorites are the Shanghai chicken salad, the pina colada salad with strawberries added and the spinich and artichoke sandwich. Basically it's all amazing! And the Lobster Bisque is the best of the soups, although the tomato basil is pretty amazing as well. Mmmm...too bad it's Sunday, I could go for some right about now.
Post a Comment