27.5.08

A little FORT, Hunter and Halle style


Believe it or not, this is actually a really sweet fort. Josh and I built it with darling Hunter and Halle Hawkins. They were the real architects here. Josh and I just stood back and let them do their thing. It brought back memories of building countless forts growing up! Who doesn't love making forts!? I can't wait to build tons of forts with my future kids. Josh will be all over it, too!

4 comments:

JethRobyn said...

Wow! I go away for a day and look at all the pretty new posts. I'm glad to see you are alive. Come visit soon.

Hema and Becky said...

I heard about the fort! Hunter and Halle had a blast! You two will make such great parents, but you don't need to wait until you have kids to build your own forts in your apartment!!

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE forts!

Brandi said...

Are you kidding? That is my family room? How can we even compete with that kind of fort. Jason thought he could build good forts. You guys are awesome. Next time you guys can sleep over in the fort!